Summer

Thursday, August 16, 2012

 Hey there....
Entering:
Cardz TV #114 "Critter Cuties"

I did this card because I just love this snake and that's very unlike me because I don't like snakes at all!  It's a good thing he's cute... oh, and not real.


I added flocking to the body of the snake, hey wait snakes aren't velvety.  Oh well, he's still cute!  I cut the sun from 'Doodlecharms' and stamped the little boy's face with Peachy Keen Stamps.  I am happy with the results.

Materials:
Cricut Lite - B is for Boy
Cricut - Doodlecharms
Kraft Card Stock
echo park - Summer Time
Diamond Stickles
Glossy Accents
Doodlebug Flocking
Peachy Keen - Everyday Character Face Assortment
Pink by Design - Woodland Critters stamp set (sentiment)
Random supplies from my stash


Thanks for the visit.......



1 comment:

  1. This is simply ADORABLE Nette! It's sooo CUTE... Thanks for playing along with us over at Cricut Cardz! :o)

    Theresa (Cricut Cardz DT)
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete