Summer

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hey there....

Welcome, my paper journey began about 8 years ago when I was trying to salvage some pictures from an old photo album that was falling apart. You know the type... 3 ring binder with the sticky pages covered with acetate. Not good but we all have or had them. Come on, admit it. I should have done this long ago. Anyhow, off I went in search of a new photo album that was acid free and could display a variety of photo sizes. I wanted this to be quick, something I could put together in a weekend.

By golly, I think I'm a genius, a scrapbook would be perfect! After all, how long could it possibly take to organize a few photos and add a little journaling. Piece of cake, right? It really did seem like the easiest most inexpensive solution at the time. (Do you see where I'm going with this.) I was so excited, I came home to start my quick weekend project. Only one problem, it wasn't exactly coming together like I had pictured. It needed something else, you know, something to make the photos pop. Why of course - EMBELLISHMENTS!   I got embellishments all right and then some.  A Cricut Expression, a Gypsy and a Cuttlebug, and I love them all!

And so a new addiction began..... 

See ya soon,
Nette

No comments:

Post a Comment